Saturday, December 25, 2010

Word lens - An amazing iPhone app

Share |

Am so caught up in preparations of my exams that I am not being able to update my blog...:( But what to do...... this iPhone app is so amusing, cool, amazing ...oh.. am running out of adjectives..:p that I couldn't resist sharing with you all.

The app is called the "word Lens" .. Its an instant offline translator that uses a camera phone...!!
I have not got much time to type everything..:( So am just sharing with you the video. This video will provide all the information regarding the app. Enjoy..:) N see you after the exams...:p



2 comments:

  1. Cool!.. I only have the card reader app which converts calling cards to contacts, but this is waaaayyyy cooler.. Wish an android version of this comes out.. Fingers crossed.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your wish come true soon...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails