When we talk about technology and bringing something 'new', that 'new' should be,
- simpler and smaller than the 'old' one.
- more efficient than the 'old' one.
- The 'new' one should be able to serve more of our needs in a more better ways.
Now, you are definitely know that what am going to tell you and that concept has all those features..:)
You are absolutely right..!! Its called 'Rolltop'...
Germany's Orkin Design has proposed this fantastic concept of a futuristic laptop. The rolltop is a 'rolled up' laptop. By using the flexible OLED and touchscreen technologies, the created concept is a cylindrical laptop which can be rolled out when need sto be used and can be rolled up again when not used.
Since I said, it has all those features to make itself 'better'.... they are...
- As you know, laptop is portable. But rolltop is ultra-portable..!
- For a laptop, you need a laptop bag. But rolltop fits in whatever bag you have.
- All those charges n wires which makes you sick, is not needed with rolltop..! All those are integrated in the central cylindrical system of rolltop. It has speakers, usb ports, lan port and a camera.
- The top of the column detaches and acts as a power plug while the carry strap doubles as a power cord
- When rolled up, Rolltop will be 11 inches (28 cm) long and have a 3.26-inch (8.3-cm) diameter